- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Greattop
- Model Number: GT-ALT-02
- Certification: CE,ROHS,FCC
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- WARM-UP TIME: WITHIN 10 SECONDS
- RESPONSE TIME: WITHIN 5 SECONDS
- OPERATION TEMPERATURE: 5-40 ℃
- SAFETY: UNDER 0.02% BAC
- CAUTION: 0.02% TO 0.05% BAC
- DANGER: OVER 0.05% BAC
- BATTERY: 2x AAA ALKALINE BATTERIES (NOT INCLUDED)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Unit size: 71*35*22 mm
Gift box: color box
Carton size: 40*38.5*43cm
Alibaba China Supplier Protable Breath Alcohol Tester With Flashlight
|Product Pictures of alcohol tester|
(1) Red LED (2) Yellow LED (3) Green LED (4) POWER Button (5) HR Button
(6) MIN Button (7) START/STOP Button (8) LCD Display for Timer (9) Torch Switch
(10) Exhale Pipe (11) Torch Lamp (12) Battery Compartment (13) Key Chain
1. 3-step alcohol test.
2. Quick response and resume.
3. Torch (Orange LED).
4. Real time.
5. Count-up & countdown timer.
6. Use two 1.5V “AAA” alkaline batteries.
Battery Installation & Replacement
1. Open the battery compartment lid on the back of the unit.
2. Insert two “AAA” high-quality alkaline batteries (not included) with correct polarity as indicated.
3. Replace the battery compartment lid.
4. When the LED indicators for alcohol test or the light of torch become dim, please replace with new batteries.
- 1. Press and hold the POWER button, the green LED will keep lighting for READY in about 10 seconds, the unit enters into the testing status.
- 2. Wait about 10 seconds, then exhale into the Exhale Pipe about 3cm with normal power after a deep inhalation. And look into the test result (user alcohol level: BAC*) as follows:
·Green LED keeps lighting: Safety -- under 0.02% BAC (or 0.10mg/L BRAC).
·Yellow LED lights: Caution -- 0.02% BAC (or 0.10mg/L BRAC) to 0.05% BAC (or 0.25mg/L BRAC)
·Red & yellow LEDs light: Danger -- over 0.05% BAC (or 0.25mg/L BRAC).
·Green LED keeps lighting: Safety -- under 0.05% BAC (or 0.25mg/L BRAC).
·Yellow LED lights: Caution -- 0.05% BAC (or 0.25mg/L BRAC) to 0.08% BAC (or 0.40mg/L BRAC).
·Red & yellow LEDs light: Danger -- over 0.08% BAC (or 0.40mg/L BRAC).
1. Set the torch switch to <ON> position to turn on the torch. Please do not use the alcohol test function this status.
2. Do not use torch while alcohol test.
- When power is turned on, the alarm sounds for 2 seconds. Then LCD displays 0:00 flashing, it has real time setting mode.
- When 0:00 digits on the LCD flash, press the HR or MIN button to set HOUR or MINUTE, then press START/STOP button to confirm the time (12 hour format).
- In real time mode, the time can be set after pressed START/STOP button for more than 5 seconds.
- In real time mode, press the HR and MIN buttons at the same time to reset the timer to 0:00, then you can set count-up timer or countdown timer.
- Press HR & MIN & START/STOP buttons at the same time in count-down/up timer mode, it can change to real time.
1. Press the START/STOP button to start the count-up timer when the setting is 0:00.
2. Press the START/STOP button again to stop the count-up timer.
3. Repeatedly press the START/STOP button to switch the count-up timer “start” or “stop”.
4. To reset the count-up timer to 0:00, press the HR and MIN buttons at the same time.
1. Press HR or MIN buttons to set the countdown HOUR or MINUTE.
2. Press the START/STOP button to start the countdown timer.
3. Press the START/STOP button again to stop the countdown timer.
4. Repeatedly press the START/STOP button to switch the countdown timer start or stop.
5. A 2-second pre-warning signal will be given at the last 5 and 10 minutes.
6. The alarm of the countdown timer lasts 60 seconds. Press any one button of HR or MIN or STAET/STOP can stop the alarm earlier.
7. To reset the countdown timer to 0:00, press the HR and MIN buttons at the same time.
1. Please make sure to keep holding the POWER button during alcohol test.
2. If left idle for a long time, the Red & Yellow LEDs will keep lighting long during alcohol test as the unit need more time for warm up. Please depress the POWER button several times repeatedly until it can work..
3. When the power of batteries becomes short, the Red & Yellow LEDs will keep lighting long during alcohol test. Please replace with batteries right now.
4. When after drinking, it is recommended last after 20 minutes, because 20 minutes is approximate for alcohol to be absorbed into blood from the digestive organs, and residual alcohol remaining in the mouth takes this long to dissipate.
5. For accurate result, do not repeat next test within 3 minutes after last time.
6. Do not smoke and eat for 20 minutes prior testing.
7. Do not use chemicals to clean the tester directly. Do not blowing liquid into the breath pipe.
8. Do not use any excitant substances near the tester, such as paints, insecticides, alcohol etc.
9. Do not place the tester in the tester in the closed environment with contaminated air.
This tester indicates BAC (BRAC) for reference only. The manufacturer will not take any legal responsibility for this.
More Products for You to Choose
|With our first factory founded in Shenzhen in 1996, a second was established there in 1998, and a branch office set up in Hong Kong in 2001. Engaged in the manufacturing of various types of solar product,alcohol tester, mobile phone headset and Car MP3/MP4 player. our main series now include solar product,alcohol Tester, mobile phone headset, Car MP3/MP4 player, accessories for iPhone & iPad,Pill Box Timer and DVB-T Product etc.|
♦In order to best meet customers' requirements, a set of comprehensive quality control measures have been integrated into all aspects of the manufacturing process.
♦Featuring consistent quality standards and competitive prices, our products have won popularity in the European, African, Middle Eastern, Australasian, American and Asian markets.
♦To ensure that all series comply with customers' ever-changing demands, our engineers are continually improving existing items and developing new products.